Saturday, March 12, 2005

Late, but better than never!

This has been long due. Had actually started out with this venture a few months back but some technicalities came in the way. But then , this had to happen sooner than later, what with me spending more than half of the day in front of the comp.

I've never enjoyed writing, and I do take time to pen down my thoughts. But then, this will be a totally different experience , I'm sure.

So, here I am , on a bright, sunny Saturday morning in Austin, trying out one more of the latest (or, am I too late?) trends of the net. The weather's unusually sunny today, and thats just awesome! Days are normally cloudy and hence its refreshing to see so much sunlight! I'm taken back to the days in Mangalore when I used to lay back and enjoy the Saturdays and Sundays.

I've always loved Saturdays, though, we used to have classes during my college life. One has two whole days to look forward to and take a break. Have not been able to get the Saturdays off due to the quintessential "project deadlines" of the IT industry. But the past two weeks have been pretty good. Had gone on a holiday to Houston and a harbour called Galveston. Was pretty good to drive around the famed "cowboy ranches" of Texas. Here are a few snaps.

So, thats it for the day. Hope to have a "fruitful" Saturday...

3 Comments:

Blogger Arun R said...

Gr8....

Will b a regular visitor to ur blog.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... nice an silent opening. all the best for a great innings

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me - Arun

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home